READ GALATIANS 6:1-10
LIFE IN THE SPIRIT
- Dealing with a Christian who has sinned in a way that restores that person to wholeness. We don’t pass judgement on them. We don’t leave them in that place either.
- Helping others in carrying their burdens.
- Examining the work of our own lives and not comparing ourselves and our progress to that of others.
- Sharing in generosity with those who teach us spiritually.
- Sowing to the Spirit and not to our flesh.
- Doing good to all.
The Holy Spirit is the Supreme Gift of the New Covenant. He is the Gift of the Father. He is the Promise of the Father. The highest blessing you can get from God in this life is the Holy Spirit. He is the promise of Abraham. He is the answer to the Lord’s Prayer: Your kingdom come, Your will be done. God will answer this prayer by giving us the Holy Spirit. Walk in Him. Sow to Him. And we will reap everlasting life.
QUESTIONS TO REFLECT ON:
1. How do I view and treat someone who has fallen into sin?
2. What three things can I do today and this week to sow to the Spirit?
3. What is one thing I can do today to grow my relationship with the Holy Spirit?